Market Leaders in Cabling Training Courses
Addressing topics from infrastructure design, installation and maintenance, to the challenges of cabling for intelligent buildings, CommScope Cabling Training Courses allow students to learn online, and at their own pace.
Providing a detailed cabling resource library, the CommScope cabling courses are simple to access and continues to support students well after course completion.
What To Expect From Our Cabling Training Courses
Understand the growing market for cabling technologies and their applications. Select the topics best suited to you.
No Pre-Requisite Experience Required
This course is of interest to anyone working with cabling infrastructure, and all technical abilities.
Valid For Up To 4 Years
Certification is valid for up to 4 years, with regularly updated course resource material accessible throughout validity.
Access our entire course library, with regularly updated resources available both during and after your course has been completed.
Comprehensive Online Video Webcasts
Multimedia classes and assessments make training quick, engaging and interesting. Train to your schedule and learn on the go; from your computer, tablet or mobile.
Expert, Experienced Instruction
Our experienced training developers are industry experts; dedicated to practical instruction and support to ensure you understand what can be complex material.
Gain certification and validation from a globally recognized company. For relevant training courses, photo ID badges are provided to CommScope Partners via the Infrastructure Academy App.
Enhanced Career Prospects
Self-paced training that prepares you to further your career in networking and infrastructure roles in public and private sectors.
Easily contactable support team to offer practical, practiced advice, to support you throughout your training.
For Training Managers
Flexible online training for teams of all abilities
Keeping a team of varied abilities certified, productive and up to date can be challenging, especially if they are on site or away from the office.
These courses cover multiple aspects of Cabling technology and can be adapted to suit the needs of both new students and experienced staff who need recertification. Benefits of choosing these courses include:
- Cost effective, online training for entire teams, regardless of technical ability.
- Course is adaptable: students can learn at their own pace, choose most relevant topics, and learn in their language of choice.
- Team productivity is enhanced as online training fits around day-to-day schedules.
- Your employee retention is improved, your workforce is better skilled and your company profile is increased.
For Engineers & Students
Secure the knowledge you need for a Cabling future
Cabling technology is a rapidly growing market. Major companies will be looking for Cabling certified individuals for the future, so secure the knowledge you'll need to work in wireless today:
- Receive the certification to progress to higher levels in electrical engineering, communications technology, and related fields.
- Be employable for Cabling and infrastructure related jobs in both public and private sectors.
- Enhance your skills and profile by understanding the principles of Cabling and its applications.