Providing Infrastructure Training you can trust.
CABLING SCIENCE – IT Infrastructure E-Learning
Cabling Science, a Wahoo Learning company, was established in 1997 to support bespoke training services within the IT Communications Infrastructure community.
The services are a combination of technical experience, (copper, fiber and wireless) within the IT infrastructure industry and tailored training delivery.
Our primary focus is to provide a technical and administration support framework. We offer customized website and publications services to support our customer' content, often taking 'raw' slide content and moving it through a publications process to multi-media global delivery within a bespoke professional e-learning environment.
What we can offer:
- Online reservations for both classroom or E-Learning courses
- Global online transaction payment solutions
- Course development and technical publications
- Hosted Global Webcast delivery
- Course publications to mobile devices
- Professional voiceovers
- Dynamic course translation
- Development and delivery of video support material
- Course assessments and examinations
- Course certification & badging
- Student database management and reporting
- Training program management
- Training website design and maintenance
Contact Cabling Science
If you would like to contact Cabling Science to discuss your company's training provision, then please use the button below and we will be happy to discuss.